Call for Abstracts
> Scientific Program > Call for Abstracts
14 January ~ 14 April, 2019
Notification of Abstract Acceptance
~ 28 April, 2019
Abstract Submission Guidelines
- Registration including completing the payment process should be made prior to abstract submission.
- The first author of an abstract must be registered.
- The first author registrant is allowed to submit only one abstract.
- Cancellation of registration due to a rejected abstract is eligible for a full refund of the registration fee upon the request of the first author in writing through an e-mail. (In case of a refund through wire transfer, a handling fee of USD 20 will be automatically deducted.)
- You may edit your abstract in a word processing program (such as Microsoft Word), then copy and paste it into the online submission box.
- Abstracts must be written in English.
- Length of an abstract is limited up to a maximum of 300 words.
Title and Capitalization
- Use sentence-style capitalization (capitalize only the first letter of the first word in the title, proper nouns, and the first word following a colon).
Greek Characters and Symbols
- You may use Greek characters or special symbols.
You will be asked to select one of the topics below for your submission and the posters will be arranged by the topic:
- Cognition and behavior
- Disorders of the nervous system
- Glia, glia-neuron interactions
- Homeostatic and neuroendocrine systems
- New technology/ Neurotools
- Physiology: neuronal excitability and synapse function
- Physiology: systems/network functions, computational neuroscience
- Sensory and motor systems
Symposia speakers are required to submit their abstracts under the designated symposia session title.
Please refer to the following link: http://www.ibro2019.org/index.php?gt=pro/pro05.