Call for Abstracts
> Scientific Program > Call for Abstracts
14 January ~ 15 June, 2019
Notification of Abstract Acceptance
~ 24 June, 2019
Guideline for Poster Presentation
- The official language is English; no other languages will be allowed for the presentation.
- Each poster should include the title (preferably at the top), as well as the names and affiliations of the authors
- Posters must not exceed the following dimensions (A0 Size): 841mm (w) x 1189 mm (h)
- Poster Set-up Schedule - TBD
- Venue: 3F, Grand Ballroom, EXCO Convention
*Presenters should be stayed in a poster area for the explanation on your research at the designated poster session time.
*Please note that all posters that have not been removed by noticed dismounting time on each day will be automatically taken down and discarded.
Abstract Submission Guidelines
- Registration including completing the payment process should be made prior to abstract submission.
- The first author of an abstract must be registered.
- The first author registrant is allowed to submit only one abstract.
- Cancellation of registration due to a rejected abstract is eligible for a full refund of the registration fee upon the request of the first author in writing through an e-mail. (In case of a refund through wire transfer, a handling fee of USD 20 will be automatically deducted.)
- You may edit your abstract in a word processing program (such as Microsoft Word), then copy and paste it into the online submission box.
- Abstracts must be written in English.
- Length of an abstract is limited up to a maximum of 300 words.
Title and Capitalization
- Use sentence-style capitalization (capitalize only the first letter of the first word in the title, proper nouns, and the first word following a colon).
Greek Characters and Symbols
- You may use Greek characters or special symbols.
You will be asked to select one of the topics below for your submission and the posters will be arranged by the topic:
- Cognition and behavior
- Disorders of the nervous system
- Glia, glia-neuron interactions
- Homeostatic and neuroendocrine systems
- New technology/ Neurotools
- Physiology: neuronal excitability and synapse function
- Physiology: systems/network functions, computational neuroscience
- Sensory and motor systems
Symposia speakers are required to submit their abstracts under the designated symposia session title.
Please refer to the following link: http://www.ibro2019.org/index.php?gt=pro/pro05.
- All abstracts accepted by the IBRO World Congress will be published as a supplement in IBRO Reports.
- It is not possible to do additions or removals once we submit and book the final accepted abstracts in production.